Discover the joy how easy it is to a connection to the natural world through an understanding of herbs where you live.
Feel confident that you can build a good knowledge of how to recognise, wild harvest, grow your own, process herbs and understand their uses and value.
Enjoy the feeling of meaningful engagement with these living elements that become a permanent part of your life.
Help your family by sharing the knowledge and hope you gain and greatly reduce any doubt or dependency on pharmaceuticals.
Feel the vibrancy
- The top ten of herbs globally
- Cell oxygenation
- Immunity boosters
- Carriers in the body
- General tonics
- Neurological synapse quality boosters
- Mineral accumulators
- Brain stimuli increasing neural pathway activity and connectivity
- Fungi eliminator
- Stress relief
- Culinary and medicinal uses
- Wild gathered where you live, easily grown, difficult to grow and grown elsewhere
- Growing herbs in different conditions
- The smallest area possible
- Drying herbs
- Home-made vinegar
- Making herb vinegar extracts
- Herbal tinctures, salves, elixirs and oxymels